Today business and HRM needs are changing extremely fast. If you want to keep up, you need to be super-flexible especially in adopting the state-of-the-art technological solutions. Things are moving towards automation.
Sooner or later, you’ll have to integrate Applicant Tracking Systems into your Recruitment processes.
But it’s better to be ahead of the game by thinking about the ATS that matches to the specific needs of your company right now! We have conducted a mini study to identify the best ones and are presenting them to you down below.
1. Workable | workable.com
A leading hiring platform. Provides a complete hiring toolkit.
- automated outreach of passive candidates
- advanced internal job platform and referrals
- interview self-scheduling functions
- automated offer letters
- interview scorecards and kits
- access to candidate profiles from a single point
- posting on several job boards a single click
- effective calendar synchronization
- Pay as you go ($50 per job, per month),
2. BambooHR | bamboohr.com
Applicant Tracking System plus tools for HR information system management.
- a complete suite of onboarding and pre-boarding tools
- integration with social media and job-boards
- customizable email templates
- automated message scheduling to candidates
- mobile app that enables easy access
- Essentials — per-employee per month ($6.19)
- Advantage — per-employee per month ($8.25)
3. Bullhorn | bullhorn.com
A combination of Applicant Tracking and Customer Relationship Management systems.
- in-system access to the LinkedIn records
- records are updated real-time
- notes can be added to the records
- tracking of all types of interaction with any given candidate
- management and reporting options for measuring progress
- Team (packages start at $99 per month)
- Enterprise Plus
4. Zoho Recruit | zoho.com
A cloud-based recruitment management platform for all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
- customized career webpage for companies
- extensive criteria for candidate searching
- automated posting on job boards
- premium job boards
- quick sourcing through source boosters
- Standard ($22.5 per user per month)
- Professional ($45 per user per month)
- Enterprise ($67.5 per user per month)
5. Oracle Taleo | oracle.com/applications/taleo.html
A system that provides end-to-end automation of recruiting processes.
- sourcing of social media platforms
- employment branding and career sites
- employee referrals via social media tools
- data access anytime, anywhere
- high customizability
- Emerging EDU ($29 per month)
- Developing EDU ($54 per month)
- Developed EDU ($83 per month)
If scanning through the list you’re feeling a bit unsure about which ATS would help you manage your recruitment needs while reducing time-to-hire and enhancing productivity, contact our specialists at Magnus to help you!