HR role at Magnus for Exio.tech | JD & FAQ
We are looking for an HR Specialist to join our partner’s team & build together HRM function from scratch.
Who are you?
If you are an HR enthusiast who:
- enjoys keeping up with all the latest trends in the IT market,
- has that shining enthusiasm to deliver results in HR,
- wants to grow and learn at an amazing company
then keep reading!
What is Exio.tech doing?
Exio.tech is a great software development boutique focussed on blockchain and cryptocurrency markets. The company is working with startups that follow the edge technology trends in the industry and helps building different kinds of investment platforms, portfolio tracking/managing apps, trading platforms, crypto betting/gambling, and many more…
What is Magnus doing?
Magnus is an HR and Recruiting agency aiming to support both businesses and talents in achieving their goals and reaching their full potential. We operate mainly in 3 areas — HR, Recruitment, and Career Consulting.
What will you do?
You will design, coordinate, and take full responsibility for the HR & Recruitment function.
What does this mean?
- HR procedures and programs (50%)
- Recruitment cycle (30%)
- HR and office administration (20%).
What value will you bring?
Together w Magnus team, you will help build the whole HR and Recruitment infrastructure at Exio.tech:
- Recruitment strategy & processes of the company (=Recruitment model)
- Onboarding Program
- Professional feedbacking program
- General feedbacking program
- Work Ethics program
- Offboard checklist
- Engagement program
- Employer Branding initiatives.
What skills do you need to succeed in this role?
- Excellent knowledge of English: besides just loving to talk in English, you are proficient in both verbal and written business English. All of your tasks mentioned above will be done in English.
- Business communication skills: as an HR specialist, you must be able to express yourself clearly, both in oral and written communication. Thus, you’re expected to be tactful, considerate, and gracious in order to maintain a trustful reputation of both you and Exio.tech.
- Tech-savviness: You don’t need to like technology to be good at this job but it will really help you have an aptitude for it. There are a couple of tools used in HR & Recruitment on a daily basis, i.e. LinkedIn, Trello, Slack, Canva, Google Docs, etc.
- Result-orientedness: The HR & Recruitment industries worldwide and in Armenia are competitive and target-driven, therefore, it is essential that you can handle pressure very well, set ambitious goals, and deliver results.
- Managing your time and ability to balance multiple tasks: as the scope of the role is large and the nature of tasks are various you are expected to be fast while keeping up with all the deadlines.
How’s the hiring process?
- 1st round filtering
- Practical Task
- Phone Screening
- HR Interview
- Interview with Magnus CEO
- Interview with Exio.tech management
One more thing:
If you are still scared or feel you don’t have the qualifications. Apply anyway! We value potential rather than years of experience.
How to apply?
Just send your CV in pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org (mention “HR Specialist for Exio.tech” in the subject line of your email)
Need to update your CV?
You are free to download and use our professional CV template: https://bit.ly/3sqdm9X
The very last Thing:
“If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do, come work with Magnus.”
P.s. sharing this opportunity with your friends is highly appreciated!